When I look at a man the first thing I notice is his teeth and his shoes. He has to have straight white teeth in order for me to even take him seriously. If I see one crooked tooth, i'm out. Sorry. If I have to go to the dentist to keep up my pearly whites why doesn't he?
His shoes..... Man I am a sucka for a guy dressed cute in athletic wear or maybe a sean john fit and he has on a nice pair of clean tennis shoes, preferably nikes, i'm attracted. Puma's are cute too. My eyes go straight from the teeth to the shoes, and If their both ok, i'll say "hello".
Because these two traits are so important to me, I make it a priority to keep my son's teeth and shoes clean. He might one day meet a girl with the same 'must haves' as me and I'm preparing him. Not that I wouldn't otherwise, but as you see i'm extra picky when it comes to this.
What are the main things a man has to have physically to get your attention?
A man has to also have straight teeth, dark hair and look masculine to get my attention. If they don't have that, I keep walking.
ReplyDeleteBitches
Megan
He has to have str8 teeth thats a no brainer, he has to have sex appeal, and know how to dress. and a GREAT ATTITUDE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso ladies, Sunday we are having a Super Bowl Party at my home. ALL are invited! This isn't a sporadical EVENT as last saturday was. EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!! WHEWWWW! Go St Louis!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh so we're invited to this one huh? yeah last saturday was some bull, an antisocial girls day out. whatev I hope your nails are still looking good. We'll be there, hopefully I won't be embarrassed if the L**** is there. See you soon
ReplyDelete