I titled this alone because in my opinion It doesn't matter to me how great your family is, how great your friends are, how awesome strangers are to you, none of that really makes a difference because I feel like we are all alone anyway.
When your favorite family member lets you down time after time, and your bff pisses you off to no end, that only leaves one person to turn to...... yourself
Or when you marry your highschool sweetheart because he know's you oh so well,or have a boyfriend that you plan on marrying and then he calls you fat after you've had his babies? that only leaves one person to cry to, because your bff or family might think the same thing as him that only leaves one person to cry to.....yourself.
Or what about your person, because we all have a person. What about when your person doesnt understand you anymore and you're outgrowing each other, that only leaves one person......yourself
on the contray, I don't believe you can make it in this world alone, but I also know that we come in this world alone and leave alone for a reason. Because we are all we can really trust. You cannot soley trust anyone nowadays, not friends and not family. I'm my own person and I need to learn how to function by myself, without the attachment of others because eventually they will all let us down.
As much as people say they understand you and love and care for you, and they will be there for you, when you don't understand yourself or your decisions and you're fearful, those loving words coming from others go out the window when you most need them, I hate it when you trust someone when they say 'i'm here for you' and just when fear creeps in on you and you don't realize it and you react a defensive way, that very same person says 'well I won't say shit else to you, everything I say you shut me down' BOOM my point exactly, can't soley trust anyone, It doesn't matter who it is. If I react off of subconscious fear, why does it take a psychologist to realize it?
Because people have ego's and they really don't give a damn about you anyway. Its just what they're suppose to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment