Ladies could you see yourself in a serious long distance relationship?
I've heard people on television talk about their experience, but i've never met anyone personally to ask this question. I'm wondering is it as hard as it seems, like when you are having a good day and you just want to jump in his arms, what do you do? of course you can call him, but is it like cheating yourself out of physical love? or the nights when you are just really in the mood and a phone call won't work? I guess it would be alright if it was only for a short while, but I can't imagine doing that for years. What do you think?
I actually tried it and it didn't work for me, we were better off as friends until he can move closer. It's just not for everyone.
I was in a long distance relationship once, and I cheated on him. Talking on the phone was nice, but I didnt' have that physical relationship, I couldnt' physically hug or cry to him, and when I did see him, he changed as a person and so did I. We were more like phone buddies than a couple. When we did break up I missed talking to him on the phone ,but I didn't miss him as a physical person. It turned into a phoneship. If that makes sense.
ReplyDeleteMegan