Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just me thinking again

So I've been having some incidents lately, where I should be more vocal about my feelings. But I can't. I mean a person can make me mad, sad, disappointed, or all thee above and I will not express it.


Example: Last night me being a nice person I agreed to pick a certain somebody up from work at 12:30 after Midnight. Yes I do have to work, and I've been sleep already and honestly I just don't want to get out of bed at midnight to go anywhere. BUT!!! I was being nice and it wasn't going to kill me. So..... I get up, trample through 12 inches of snow, which is to my knees, to get to my car and have to find it buried under the snow, i'm a little aggravated to go pick up this certain tool. I get there and this one tells me 'oh well go back home, my guy is coming to pick me up, i'll just come to your house' ( but he asked me and even told me specific directions)

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!
I should have let his ass have it. But I didn't I just got frustrated and hung up.

What is wrong with me? why didn't I let him have it? i'm not scared, timid, or intimidated by him, so what is my problem?

I feel like a pussy.

2 comments:

  1. you shouldn't feel like a pussy! I think as we get older we lean towards non confrontations. Where as before you would've cursed him out for awaking u then cursed him out when you got., there. Me. Myself. I Know I get tired of arguing. So I might let something slide for now. But I will get you later. And what the heck is the email about. What's annoying you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. U shouldn't feel like that and you don't need to let people have it all the time. However, when you are uncomfortable or unhappy you should let people know in a calm manner. Only because when u hold it in, we usually release it during another situation when it is totally unrelated. So this sounds bad but u have to deal with men like children. You wouldn't let your child do something wrong and just let it go.. Why?

    ReplyDelete