When we wish and pray for things are we really sure we're ready for it?
I think I got one of my prayers and wishes and now stupid me is questioning myself. I am so fickle. I think when I ask for situations and things, I don't like to actually put in the work, I just want things handed down to me already put together. But!!! I asked for it so i'll let it flow and i'll be fine.
Are you really ready for the things you pray and wish for?
Some of us do ask/pray for things at a time in our life that we want at that moment, but unfortunately your prayers are answered in the time which God wants to answer,at the time you ask you may not be ready, so I believe what he does is he waits until HE knows you are ready, not when you think you are ready. And when you are ready and he knows it, he answers your prayers. So don't be fickle don't doubt anything. It happens and he gives you what you want when he knows you're ready. And he just waits for you to follow through with your end of the bargain. Once you ask/pray don't renig. Don't turn back just wait and receive. Thats what I think. He wont give you more than you can bear, So even if it seems to be overwhelming suck it up and have faith. Cause you are ready, you just have to receive what you ask for. Love you all ttyl
ReplyDeleteIt's weird because it was at church a couple of weeks ago and my pastor was speaking on this subject. He said most of us do not know how to pray. He said when you sit down to pray you should come to God with a plan just like other things in our life. So before you pray think things through from beginning to end. Then it will help you to be specific and make sure you are praying for the right things not just the end result.
ReplyDelete