Monday, February 22, 2010

How well do you know people?

Why is it that when things are going ok, half way ok or bad in your life you have a rally of friends lined up to fight, fuss and bicker with you and for you. But when you are happy and content, those same friends are suddenly silent and kind of disappear? What happen to those same friends when you want to celebrate happy things and just laugh and have a good time?

What do you think?

They must not have been a friend to begin with

3 comments:

  1. nobody wants to see anyone happy nowadays. Only REAL friends can relate to exactly what you are talking about. As I told you yesterday, I am happy for YOU! SCREW everybody else. Everybody just needs to learn to be genuine, real, and happy for one another. How we all walk around calling each other best friends and sisters and some can't be happy for the next, and be real. I am so SICK OF PHONY BITCHES!!!! Yeah I said it, and only the phony one's will be irritated by my comment. Who cares! Not Me! and you better not either! Naw they werent your friend!!!! WE DONT NEED PHONY ASS PEOPLE AROUND. call me. Cause now you got me angry at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is that was never your friend. Take it from some one who just went thru it. In situations like this those same people are not happy with themselves or their relationship so there's no way they can be happy for you. Jealousy could be another factor.I too experienced this with someone who I thought was my best friend and with time you will realize your true friends and your true friends are your family. I love you and I am so happy for you. Dismiss whoever it is thats not being supportive or happy for you. Fyi I told you so. sisters are forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at this differently, maybe this is why I sometimes feel like a p****, Because when people do things to me or to others that I question or doesn't seem genuine, I always look deeper and try to analyze why they do the things they do and where they came from and what makes them act this way, things like that. When I love someone and I get close to them I mean it, i don't like when people change its the worst thing in the world that could happen besides death. I just can't get with it and I always need to know why? some may think its not for me to try to understand, its just a matter of moving on, but I don't look at things that way. I can't just walk away from people that easily, maybe thats the genuine side of me.

    ReplyDelete