I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Monday, March 1, 2010
Mean People
Ok how do you act or react when someone is deliberately mean to you? Me personally I can ignore a lot of b.s. and I can really be a bitch at times, but I'm curious how do others act when someone is purposely mean to them. I know It isn't holy and God like living with a revengeful mind, but boy is it fun. I hate when someone does something stupid to me, because I know in my mind as long as I live I will one day get you back. I know, I know some may think thats not good, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am very revengeful!!!! SORRY!!! lamo
ReplyDeleteOk on a serious note i dont let it bother me i pray 4 them cuz i wasnt raised that way. God will take care of them as well as ur battles.
ReplyDelete