I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Business
My grandma, my mom and me went downtown Chicago to handle some business. When I say I was EXHAUSTED after being with them thats just an understatement. First they bickered the ENTIRE drive. Over what? I have no idea. Then we get to our destination finally. We're on the 18th floor of the Daley Center. Not my cup of tea riding the elevator and.my ears are popping.
While court is in session we all know there is no talking. So why am I quietly reading my book and my mama is whispering to me in not so whispering voice, that when we leave here "let's go to Garret's popcorn it's right across the street"i politely wrote on a piece of paper "no talking" without bursting out laughing she snatched the pen and paper and wrote f.u.(inside, LMAO)
That was just the beginning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes you can leave comments again!!
ReplyDeleteWhat I can leave comments! Say it ain't so! Lol
ReplyDelete