I must say, not worrying and letting God do his work is starting to pay off for me. I made a conscious decision not to get too worked up over buying my kids tons of gifts this Christmas. Instead I relaxed and shopped for them like it was a regular time of year, but I held on to the stuff and soon it piled up!!!
So with God's help I can say i'm officially done Christmas shopping for my children.
Slowly but surely I am following the echoes in my mind about putting things in The Lord's hands and letting go. Anyway I hope we all have a great Holiday and many more to follow :)
I agree! I said this year I wasn't going to stress out and buy all kinds of stuff cause for me she plays with it a few times and that's it. We are already trying to do so much so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get anything before Xmas but God worked it out and she's gonna be thrilled. She might be mad though cause I had to send her off and tell her one item was a phone! She's excited but therein a phone! Lol hopefully the gifts she has will make her forget about the phone! Prayer changes everything!
ReplyDelete