I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Smarter than the devil
All I want for my Birthday is a night on the town. My life has been so crazy lately, tomorrow I could actually drop my kids off at a sitter, grab me something to eat, and come home and sleep for hours.
The devil has been trying to get me lately, I won't let him. He stopped my car from running, I found a way, he tried to interfere with me having a big interview, we found the director and had the interview anyway, the devil made my day a day from hell today, but guess what, i didn't lose my cool. I know today was a test, because the day was so fucked up at work the dumbest shit was happening it was unbelievable and I know I was being watched and tested. I passed. I passed because I didn't curse nobody out, I didn't scream, i didn't leave, i did not cry. I was in a trance all day. I'm starting to second guess my decision to apply for the management position. Sure it's moving up the career ladder, but it might be moving down the mental sanity ladder. I need my sanity, we all need me to be sane.
I have a lot of thinking to do this weekend, not worrying, just putting some things in prospective. But first tomorrow I need to celebrate with my loved ones for my birthday. not sure what i want to do yet, yall know i'm a procrastinator. It'll be a party wherever I am.
If I haven't said it lately,
Keep a peaceful mind, it's a life saver
yours and theres