Thursday, March 1, 2012

Burned Out

When I went back to work, I vowed to myself not to get so caught up in the everyday working cycle that I lose touch with myself and the goals I want to accomplish. I vowed to work only part time or half time, tooo much for ME can be overwhelming.

What did I do? I'm working too much and losing sight of my goals, plans and aspirations. I can't think straight because I have too much on my mind. Yes millions of mothers work and take care of their children, but yes millions are mothers can be overwhelmed and burned out also. I'm burned out.

I'm venting today because it is my off day and officially Wed. is but once again I had to come in because someone was sick, fine i'll have Thurs. off...... Nope someone called in this morning. Everytime someone decides or is sick, or has a life outside of work, i'm always called to come in, it's not like I have a life outside of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment