Sunday, March 25, 2012

Anxious Excitement

So if you didnt know by now, i'll admit i'm not a planner. I make procrastinator, spur of the moment type decisions. Meaning i'll think of something for weeks even months before I act on it. I've been wanting a new phone for about a month, and today I saw one more family member with a new phone. I said screw this and went and got me one :p and the more mind boggling, procrastination was when and what to go back to school for. So at 3am im awake watching the Flintstones in peace, It pondered my mind AGAIN when are you gonna go back to school??

TODAY!! No more waiting or excuses (even though they're valid) I enrolled in an online accredited college for an Early Childhood Education degree!!!
Im a little nervous but excited. Ill be fine
And successful. Yay me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment