Tuesday, October 4, 2011

If I wasnt scared 2

If I wasn't scared I would wake up first thing tomorrow pack my suitcase. Pack my kids clothes. Kiss and hug my loved ones and move away. Im not exactly sure where im headed but it wouldnt be a city or a big town. I would move to a small town and start my story over again. If I wasn't scared of leaving my mom, if I wasn't scared of leaving Jadyn, if I could just shake my comfort zone off, I would be gone!!!! If I wasnt scared that id fail or what itll look like to others, if I wasnt scared of being alone. The things I would do....

I feel a change coming though, im not sure what it is, but I have a good feeling about my future.

~Fear of the unknown~

2 comments:

  1. You can do anything! You amazing me with so much of what you do, so when you feel it in your gut, trust it and jump! Go get the one minute millionaire from the library, it will be good for you

    Tajuana

    ReplyDelete