Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Over

Yeah it's over, tonight is the first day of the rest of my life. I am done and over with nosense and none fucking factors. I have an image of my life in my mind and soul and if someone is not in that image than they serve no purpose in my reality. So long, adios, see you latta (not).


Learn when to take out the trash!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything and person has a role to play in our life. So are there just to bring pain make us strong. I believe you are being prepared for something great! Trust your gut because life is for us to enjoy, don't be safe, come out of the comfort zone cause the devil hides there to keep us from the purpose God has for us! Only one life will you get, so it should be for you not anyone else

    Tajuana

    ReplyDelete