I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Monday, April 25, 2011
GallBladder No More
Tonight is the last night with my body as a whole. I will part with my gallbladder tomorrow. Bye bye little trouble maker. My nerves are a little jittery but i'm fine. I have some pain but with a little morphine, im fine.The more I think about it the more I realize it's a simple procedure. In and out :) let's get some sleep......................maybe not my roommate's company just arrived it's 2am and I feel like a nosey neighbor listening to teenagers clown and play with their phones and laptops and giggle and reminise. And what sounded like the bed rocking. Is this a hospital or a hotel? This is soo rude. So instead of me getting up bitch slapping them, i went and got a nurse to have them booted out. If my company can't stay your's can't either. Me and my friend i have only a few hours with have to get some rest. If I haven't said it lately I Love You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment