Sunday, February 13, 2011

It'll be ok

As I was thinking, lately it seems people in my circle have had it really bad lately and have had to make some very difficult decisions. All I can say is life is full of tests, we make decisions based on our present situations, we make decisions that others might not make and maybe decisions they would make if they were in our shoes. Don't give up. I heard somebody very close to me yesterday say she is contiplating committing suicide. My heart dropped, It dropped because I can't imagine life without her and it also hurt so bad because I can't do anything to ease her pain. I hopefully convinced her it wasn't worth it, tomorrow is always a new day with new opportunities. Killing yourself is not worth it. I felt that way many times, but after I cried it out and the sun comes back up to allow a new day, everything feels slightly better. I just want to remind you all that life is hard but its manageable, don't give up. If you have to get counseling, scream, burn things, or take a prescribed medicine, DO IT!

Remember we make decisions based on our own lives not someone elses

2 comments:

  1. So medicine! Nah! I myself has been thru a rough start for february. I had to make 2 big decisions. I think that i made the rgt decisions. Some would say im silly or maybe stupid. But what ive learned is that if you judge people, you have no time to love them. And we all are human and have at some point in our lives had decisions to make it might not have been what other wouldve wanted you to do. But that didnt stop their ove for you. Goodnight! Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So medicine! Nah! I myself has been thru a rough start for february. I had to make 2 big decisions. I think that i made the rgt decisions. Some would say im silly or maybe stupid. But what ive learned is that if you judge people, you have no time to love them. And we all are human and have at some point in our lives had decisions to make it might not have been what other wouldve wanted you to do. But that didnt stop their ove for you. Goodnight!

    Angelina

    ReplyDelete