Today will be a better day. I'm claiming it!!!
Yesterday was just terrible. Of course I have to vent. Woke up with a slight headache, baby woke up a few times during the night wheezing from this cold she has, I get ready for work, I have ten bags to carry out along with the car seat and have to fish for the car keys while walking in the middle of the street like a hobo because the sidewalk is icy. Get to my car................ one of Maywood's finest keeps messing with me and gave me a ticket for the second night in a row. So now my headache is stronger and i'm slightly pissed. Look at the clock I have like 20 minutes before I have to clock in.
Shit It ain't happening, so I call to tell the boss i'll be 30 minutes late. Fine. Go to target to ease my mind, buy a couple cd's (yeah I know I should've been halling ass to make it to work, but I needed to feel better) I bought Kandi Koated by Kandi from escape and she has this song on there called 'haven't loved right since you've been gone' and oh my God I cried the whole way driving to I don't know, cause I knew I wouldn't make it to work.
Anyway called the other half so now he's gonna come and save the day. I get home take all ten bags back inside, look back at my car and one of my gotdamn hub caps is missing so i've been riding around with an ugly car all morning, my headache got stronger. I didn't do much after I came back inside the house, I had to just chill the rest of the day because it felt like the devil was out to get me or something.
I was for sure the day was better that late evening so we all went to Buffalo wild wings to celebrate Toya's birthday. Until I had to go to the ladies room, I go in the stall and it looked like there was no toilet tissue so i'm bent down looking and pulling the tissue out and the whole damn thing clunks me in the head. GotDamn!
Today will be better it has to be
Wow! You can not hold back a good laugh any more than you can the tide. Both are forces of nature!- william rolster.......man u had one hell of a day! Lol i needed a laugh!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a day you had! You cannot hold back a good laugh any more than you can the tide. Both are forces of nature!-william rolster! Hope today was better! I needed that laugh though
ReplyDeleteWow! You can not hold back a good laugh any more than you can the tide. Both are forces of nature!- william rolster.......man u had one hell of a day! Lol i needed a laugh!
ReplyDeleteQue