Monday, August 23, 2010

Have u ever?

Have you ever been so annoyed, you just want to cry? Well I have and I did. I left work early I could not take the stupidity of my new coworker any longer. I got in my car and just balled my eyes out. I have never been so annoyed in my life. It felt like a fly constantly buzzing in my ear and I couldnt catch it. I wish no meaness on this dude but i'd rather not see him ever again. If im not sick tomorrow i can surely see my self walking in work. crying. I never want to go back. My brain is so clustered and i feel so weepy. All because of this one guy. Then if im not annoyed enough. On my crying drive home this car wants to drive directly next to me doing the same speed. I sped up. He sped up. I finally turned to him. Of course he's lookn at me now. He read my lips. "what the fuck are you looking at?" and he sped off. I cried more. Im going home. finally.

1 comment:

  1. See what happens when you dont listen! Told you u shouldve smacked the shit outta his dumba a@@ the otha day! Dont worry u will b back to your normal self in a minute! QUE

    ReplyDelete