Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Zane

So someone brought it to my attention that zane has a new book. "the hot box" so of course im a book junkie anyway I just went and bought it. I love her books( and not because they're erotica either)lol. Anyway I need you all to read this with me. So stop being lazy and go buy this book to catch up with me. No you cant borrow mine. Velvet :)

3 comments:

  1. Its VELVA! AND NO ONE WANTS TO BORROW YOUR BOOK OKAY! NOW, i just mgt go get it or order it. Her books are normally good so we shall see! Que

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the book and audio, I dont usually read her stuff,but i will check this out with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, well i'm done reading it now, it was good. But yeah still read it. Some of the stuff in the book is unbelievable like the part where she says, her and her guy were in the bed getting it on and he left shit beads on her sheets!! That was so f****** gross!!! I would have lost my mind and my religion.

    Read On

    ReplyDelete