I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Work
It has been a looonnng week for me. At work we have a new co-worker and this man drives me up a wall and im scared for him if i come down. I have never in my life seen a grown ass man with several years experience so dumb. This guy asks sooo many questions its like working at a fucking daycare center. I honestly cant stand him. He lied on his resume like he was a pro at this but he is dumb as fuck. He's makin my job harder and pissing me off to no end. I swear i dont know how im gonna go another week with this dumbass. I might take my leave earlier than expected. Its either that or they will find me with him in a headlock. And im not letting go. Ugh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take your leave early cuz with the emotions being everywhere your bound to slap the shit outta him and feel as if u havent did anything(plead insanity) lol. Or just slap some sense into his lying ass maybe thats what he need. Fn jerk! Que
ReplyDelete