It's interesting that since I have been on the market guys are coming from everywhere making it clear they are interested in me. Thats nice and flattering but what ever happen to approaching me and seeing whats up? Volunteering to go to lunch together, asking to call me etc...
I will say I haven't had anyone disrespect me but these guys nowadays are pussy's.
One guy told me that men appear to be scared of me, not that I'm mean it just looks like I won't take no shit.
I say if you 're not on any bullshit you'll see no fear in me, you'll see a potential wife and you'll go for it.
I am a woman. Not a girl.(when it comes to men) I am a mother and I come with great responsibilities, I have baggage, I have emotional luggage, a carry on bag of fear, a roll on bag of hope and a purse full of Love.
So if a man is interested in me he has to be strong in every sense of the word. He has to be prepared, willing, and have no problem with helping me unpack that heavy load and glad to help me put it all away and start anew.
No comments:
Post a Comment