Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cupid's Grabbing My Hand


When I describe the man of my dreams, I would say tall, dark, handsome, good looking, nice teeth, clean shoes, sexy smile, a little rough around the edges, someone who can TRY to tame me. Someone I can have fun with, laugh with, be silly with, someone who simply adores me, silly, corny, mean, sassy, non dancing and all. Flaws and all.

I want a man that has children already, cause mama’s oven is off. A supportive man. Someone I can call anytime and he’ll answer, 3 am I’ve had a nightmare, he answers. 9 am I’m happy as ever and I just want to share a corny joke, he listens. A buddy, confidante, partner, a friend, soul mate, my rock. A hardworking man, smart, independent, honest man.

Sure, I want all those things from him and I will make it a mission to do the same for him. I can’t see myself dealing with any games, cheating, lieing, or playing deceitful games. It’s a scary world out there and sometimes it’s easier to stay single, or non attached than to take a chance on getting my feelings hurt. Let down, pissed off.

 

Well I met a guy. (Smiling) he is tall, dark, handsome, fine as ever, nice teeth, clean shoes, he already has children, independent, smart, rough around the edges, a hard working black man. We’re going on a date this weekend and I can’t wait.