Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost

So the big 3-0 is coming up and as we all know, i'm excited. I'm not hiding from it or gonna cry cause i'm in a new age bracket, i'm glad, i'm happy, I've made it to 30. It has got to be better than the 20's. I went thru so much silly, unnecessary, dumb things in the 20's I've got to be better at the new 3 0.

I plan to do things my way, I care less for certain things and certain people, but i'm more careful with people, I love me more, I'm just all about having fun with everything!!!

I don't have any particular plans at the moment other than wherever i'm at; thats where the party's at; starting wednesday night If you call me and wanna 'kick it' i'm down!!! I'm trying to party like a rockstar this vacation and bday weekend.

As long as i'm stocked with b-12 vitamins, I didn't say my body was ready for 30 just my mind.

Smooches
If I haven't shown it lately, I still love you :)

2 comments:

  1. That's right! I love it! Embrace your new age! We are grown women and we all I believe really want the same things but go about it the wrong way! Let's Embrace Womanhood and your big 3-0! Yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Go Girl, I Love That in You!!!!



    Carrie

    ReplyDelete