Monday, November 28, 2011

Venting

You know the devil works all day long, 24/7, 365 days a year!!!!

I have been in such a mellow, happy, content mood lately. I haven't really endured any negativity or bullshit lately, none that is relevant to remember. But today which is still my vacation day, my manager called bright and early to piss me off!!!!I swear I felt like Ice cube on the movie 'friday' I was about to let loose on her ass but all I could think about is 'how am i gonna get fired on my off day? So I mentally counted to calm down and I talked to her like the mentally challenged bitch she is. The calmer I talked to her the nastier she got, thats ok though, she get's no other time to come at me like that.

I treat adults like adults, therefore I speak to them that way. Thats why if she ever treats me again, i'm going to let her have it. NOBODY IS GONNA BULLY ME. NOBODY!!! Jobs can be hard to find nowadays but I'll be damned if I stay at one and be stressed by a psychotic manager!!!

My peace of mind is way more important than catering to another person at work, I do my job, I do it well, I forget somethings and i'm human therefore i'm excused; Life is not measured on your title at a job, when you are long gone, the people you work with fill your position within two weeks and mention you ocassionally and keep it moving. What really matters the most is your family and friends; the people who genuinely care about you. Not some bitch who's job i'm capable of doing anyway

Signed,
Venting but level

1 comment:

  1. That's nothing but the devil. You continue to be in the peace zone you've been in, don't let her steal your joy you've come to far to get it! Especially on your day off work! That's unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete