Friday, August 5, 2011

Still Ditzy

So I was sure when I had Kami my clumbsiness and ditziness would subside. Unfortunately it hasn't, if I'm not mistaking I honestly have to say its about the same. An example of my ditziness;

Because my car is still out I took a taxi to work the other day. So while walking to the cab I'm looking at my mama and whispering " am I suppose to ride in the front or back? While she is bursting out laughing I'm grabbing the handle to the front door and she shouted " get in the back fool" i felt like the biggest dork. But then again shit I haven't taken a taxi in like 15 years. I also had to warn my driver charles of that.

Anyway a clumbsy moment; so now since Kami is crawling I've put baby gates up, so we have to climb over. So I'm trying to multi task with baby on my hip and leftover things in the bedroom that didn't belong and I had a pop can in my hand when I went to step over the gate and lost my balance and slammed my body sideways into the wall crushing the can and of course making that crushing sound. Kami was still in my arms and Amarian was standing there watching this happen, he turned his head to laugh. I tried to play it off but my body hurt a little. You fall into a wall and see if u don't hurt.

The good thing about all this is I've learned to accept me; as a cute ditzy clumbsy girl and I ain't embarrassed.

( sticking my tongue out)

1 comment:

  1. aha! ha ha ha! Too Funny! Aj! Gots To Love Em! and Kami believe me her grip tightened as she saw she was about to go down! lmbo

    ReplyDelete