I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Friday, August 5, 2011
Pity Party
Why as women can we not just admit when we have had enough, feel weak, are vulnerable, overwhelmed and burned out? We try to be everything to everyone, we have to always be strong, we make the bacon and cook it too. As mothers we sometimes do the job of both parents, we do the best we can and when and if our children misbehave, guess who gets blamed? Mommy. Some of us if not all need to learn when to say I'm scared, i have a lot on my mind, i need help, I'm overwhelmed, or i just need a hug. We don't always have to he tough or brave. So maybe when someone in our circle feels this way hopefully they'll speak up and we can call an emergency meeting and all join the pity party. I'm game ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same at times, but why Pity ourselves about it. Why not call it an uplifting party! I feel as if we don't uplift and encourage one another enough, but when there is chaos or bull in the air everybody is all ears and playing the blame game (justmyopinion)Im definitely game! Thats our problem we concentrate too much on whats happening now instead of thinking of a solution! Count Me In For the Uplifting Parties!
ReplyDelete