I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Devil monster cont'd
That all? He kept interrupting my train of thought so finally i got heated. When i got to the window i was like 'ok relax and just get the food and drive off' he opens the window and was talking so fast i couldnt understand my total i had to look at the red total numbers in front of me. Ok i had enough of this shit. I told him "he really needs to slow it down because if my food is incorrect, i am throwing this shit right back at him". He looked at me and slowed it down. I think he saw me turning green. My order was fine and i drove off happy. Im 7 months pregnant and i can change the rules i created if i want to. Yeah so what I have been crying so much lately it is a crying shame. If i dont get what i want im going to cry. I ask for reasonable things and for them to be done Now!! Is that to much to ask??? Anyway I havent been out with the girls lately,I think we need to all get together and have lunch or dinner. I have more get out of jail freetime. Two months left. Let's use it!!!! ( I swear ill behave)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh well only three more months for the green monster leaves.. then it will be replaced by the blue monster than never sleeps.. lol i haven't got to hang with u at all this summer.. I MISS U :( so dinner is good cause we know u gotta eat.. so let me know when..
ReplyDeleteUPDATE 1/7/2011
ReplyDeleteIT HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH THE BLUE EYED MONSTER. LOL