Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Butterfly

So the little butterfly flutters I used to feel that made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside, have now turned in to jabs!!! Baby Kamryn is now punching and kicking me so hard I want yell a little bit. Especially when Juan is around. I guess she's reacting to the butterflies in my belly (because he does still give me that butterfly feeling):)

Anyway, I can't wait til meet her the days are getting longer and more stressful, I think i've pulled every muscle in my body, pregnancy after 25 is just not good to the body. I just read this book called 'rattled' and I swear this book is almost my life, you have got to go get it, sorry i can't loan mine out, the last person who borrowed a book from me, when I asked for it back asked me "oh do I have that book"? so sorry go get your own, its a good read for any woman who has children single or not. or even for those who don't have kids.

Unfortunately I'm at the workplace, so i'll check in later.

RockStarButterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment