I think out of all the different things that have been going on in my life within the last year i've lost track of what my original goal was. I remember my goal for the year 2008/2009 was to have a complete family (which included Eimen) and we moved into a new place to start off fresh and new. Then when things shifted and went sour my goal went with it. I'm just now realizing I need to either complete that goal even if it does have a few alterations to it or make a new one.
I think I'll keep the original goal of having a complete family and being more focused on family things, because I was just getting started when tragedy struck so its time to keep it moving. And what better time than with a new baby coming?
I'm sure I am not the only one who has set important goals for myself and has lost track along the way, anyone else?
I've set so many goals, to my surprise I am working on the majority. However, I have learned that I am very impatient and want things complete NOW!!! So in the process I do more hoping for a quicker result and get BURN OUT.. So I have discovered I need to pray for patience and add that to my goal list before I fall the hell out.
ReplyDeleteYour drive is amazing, I can see how you can get burned out. Maybe you should work on things one thing at a time. :) We have a long life to live you'll get it all done eventually.
ReplyDelete