I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Lost
so having kids can really run you ragged, most of us look at the vacation commercials and just day dream about getting a break at least for a few hours. A jamaican trip would be nice also. But I must say in two days my baby is going to Atlanta for a couple of days and I feel sick. What am I suppose to do while he's gone? I am missing him already its sickening I know but my stomach is in knots and I feel a headache coming on. I could catch up on some sleep or actually have the big tv to myself or just chill with no interruptions but. Im just gonna call it a night because I feel like im gonna cry. My right hand will be gone for a few days and I feel lost already :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Same way that I feel when my oldest daughter informed me that she and her cousin would be headed to Atlanta in a few days. Although she lives with her mother I feel funny knowing that she will be away from me. Kinda makes me feel empty.
ReplyDeleteI guess she is at that age (16 years old) where he is ready to spread her wings.