Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Almost 2015

Well it's almost 2015, and I said I was not going to make a new years resolution this year. I think i'll just find 2 or a few words that will be my mantra for the year. Like: 'let it go', 'be courageous', think big', walk away', you go girl'. Something like that, because NY resolutions fade away after February.

I am really most grateful my family, friends and I are all safe and healthy. I pray it stays that way. I will go in the New Year with a new job, closer to home, with a good salary, a decent shift and a very convenient schedule.

What are your NY resolutions?

Happy Early New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Now you know normally I don't have a resolution for the new year. Though this year I have a few. I need to buckle down and find me a great job, and lose some weight. Though some days are better thanothers, but today i feel fat as hell lol. I'm losing me some weight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to it but to do it!! Easier said than done I know!!! Lol

      Delete