I'm a work in progress!!! Sometimes I think I have it all together,then something happens and makes me realize that I'm really not the one in control
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Eventful Days
My recent days have been filled with drama, excitement, anxiety, tears, screaming, yelling, laughing, me seeing red, heart pumping out of my chest and all unecessarily. I have been making sure I pray to God before I close my eyes at night because I don't know what these events are leading me too. This morning I was awakened by my uncle beating on the door, sleepy eyed and annoyed, I ran to the door. SOMEBODY STOLE AMARIAN'S BIKE!!!!
I'll be damned....... I brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and car keys and headed my sleepy ass out the door to go look for the dude. What was I going to do if I spotted him? well, the way I felt ( a brewing adrenaline rush) I would've put my car in park wherever I saw him. All I could think about was, Amarian is going to be sooo mad when he wakes up, and I have to come out of more money to replace this bike. I never found it, I rode all around the neighborhood peeking in driveways and backyards; nothing, I had to give up.
My baby boy had the long face, I told him don't worry i'll buy you a better bike!!! I planned on leaving work going to buy him a new bike, i'll show that mofo that stole his bike. But later on while I was at work my sis called me franic; they saw the boy on Amarian's bike. She followed him and parked so he wouldn't notice her and called the police. Well after she called everyone else first, my sister gets so nervous she calls the police last. lol. Anyway, they hawk eyed the teenager until the police came and MY BABY GOT HIS BIKE BACK!!!!
Thank You God.
It's a crying shame kids can't leave their things outside in their own backyard and expect it to be there when they return. He leaves his in the yard everynight and this one morning a homeless teenager, whose father is deceased and mother is drug addict decided since someone stole his bike he needed to steal someone elses. He apologized to Amarian numerous times. He got his bike back and an apology that was enough for us. Well for me cause Amarian was all fired up, he was ready to kick some tall ass. LOL