I've been saying for a while now, we need to have another pit fire and throw our demons in the fire. But seeing now that it's a blizzard outside i'm sure thats not going to happen soon. I remember throwing my fear and self doubt in the fire it felt good, I wasn't sold on the idea though and it didn't happen when the paper left my hands, but as time has gone on I am less fearful and way less self doubting myself.
We all participated and wanted to better ourselves by coming together that cold evening, being vulnerable, writing our changes out on paper, throwing our worries in the fire and protesting our wants for the universe to hear. We all had different goals, worries, aspirations and wishes that night. We come from different walks of life, we all could possibly be going in different directions but we were all the same in one way. We are women, mothers, sisters, and friends. And I say we plan a date.
I'm ready to throw some more shit in the fire, and this time I might need a notebook.
If I haven't said it lately
I Love You :)
No comments:
Post a Comment