Sunday, December 4, 2011

Darn Kami

Kids say and DO the darnest things, I'm saying this with my teeth clenched. So I had a bag of clean laundry sitting in the bedroom and Kami decided to start pulling the clothes out which happen to be mostly under clothes, and of course throw them everywhere and wear my panties on her head (clean) ok, so I kept taking them from her; putting them back in the bag and soon I went to take a shower.

When I came back of course she was on a new task, trying to bite the sandwich bag of rice crispie cereal to get it open. Whew!!
Anyway I'm ready to go now so after I feed her that, Thank Goodness I double check her baby bag because a pair of my panties were tucked in the side pocket.

Boy how would that look to the daycare providers???

No comments:

Post a Comment